Opportunities to Serve
Interested in finding a place to use the gifts God has given you at Hope Fellowship or in our Community? Please see the listings below for needs within Hope's ministries or in the greater community. To have your opportunity listed, please email us or contact the office to have it listed in the next Sun newsletter. If you are interested in see what other places you could serve at Hope, see our list of ministry positions.
Hope Fellowship Ministry Opportunities:
JAM City Team
THERE’S ALWAYS ROOM IN JAM CITY FOR YOU...The JAM City team is gearing up for another fabulous year of children's ministry! We are still seeking a few people to round out the team. If you have a heart for children and are interested in serving as a small group leader, a floater, a troubleshooter or visual design person, please contact Joan at email@example.com.
Junior JAM Nursery
Junior JAM Nursery, our ever-expanding nursery ministry for children from birth to age 4 (pre-JK) is always looking for additional volunteers. If you have a police check and would like to serve in this area, please contact Joan.
Bibles for Missions
BIBLES FOR MISSIONS Thrift Store is in need of more volunteers. We are blessed with a wonderful group of volunteers who are stretched to the limit already so we are looking for more help. If you are interested, please contact the store directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Volunteers to shovel snow, help people move, cut grass, do small home repairs, etc. as needed, throughout the year
Disaster Response Services:
1. Team leaders
2. Skilled laborers and tradesmen
4. Willing volunteers to help with reconstruction efforts in disaster stricken areas.
1. Small group leaders and participants willing to “adopt a missionary” for a three or four month period, during which time your small group will encourage and pray regularly for one of the missionaries that we support. (This could mean sending letters, Birthday or Christmas cards or care packages to your missionary. It could mean e-mailing, or calling them on the phone.)
2. Individuals or families willing to “adopt a missionary”.
1. Someone to help raise funds and food donations
2. Back-up people who can fill in when regular staff/volunteers are away
1. Volunteer cleaners - to join with other members from Hope Fellowship to clean offices, kitchen, bathrooms, and cafeteria one Saturday morning per month.(9-11:30am)
Pregnancy Help Centre:
1. On-site volunteers to answer phone calls and register client information, mentor one-on-one.
2. Group service projects could include: painting, on-site sorting of donations.
1. Volunteers for Friday evenings; sharing dinner, and playing games with the youth.
2. Assistants for the Hope Fellowship Running Group to help organize the ¼ Marathon event in July. 3. Participants in the Ride for the Refuge.
St. Vincent’s Kitchen:
1. Food Servers
2. People to clean the building one Saturday per month.