Worship is our conversation with God – something to which He invites into every day. On Sunday we are called to worship in community and we are currently doing that in two ways: You are invited to join us on Youtube at 9:45 for a live stream or any time during the week, or you are invited to join us in person on Sunday mornings. Pre-registration is currently required, as we need to limit the number of people in the sanctuary.
Our services also include:
- A time of confession and assurance - a time when we confess our sins and accept responsibility for the harm they have caused in our relationships with God and each other. In the assurance, God speaks to us to apply the forgiveness Jesus won for us on the cross in a personal and public way.
- A time of prayer for the people of Hope Fellowship, our community, and our world.
- A time of teaching: taken from the Bible.
- An offering: This is a time for church members to share with others the riches that they have received from God. The Deacons receive funds for a different cause each week, and each week's offering is listed in the bulletin. If you are a visitor, don't feel you have to contribute, but join us in the grace of giving if you wish.
- An opportunity for personal prayer: Prayer Partners are available at the end of each service to pray with you personally. Each prayer partner will be wearing a red lanyard around their neck.
- Once a month, we also celebrate Communion. All those who have publicly professed Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are welcome to participate.